Kim Zolciak Shares Photograph at Nine Months Pregnant


Kim Zolciak has been documenting her pregnancy on Instagram – and her latest photo is one to see.
Pregnant with twins, the former Real Housewives of Atlanta star, 35, is due this month.

"Sooooo with all the request[s] I finally decided to post My baby bump today! The twins will [be] here this month and we are soooo excited and I'm soooo over being pregnant! #countingdownthedays," Zolciak captioned the photo.

Zolciak is already mom to Brielle, 16, and Ariana, 11, from a previous relationship, as well as to sons Kroy Jr., 2, and Kash Kade, 15 months, with defensive end for the Atlanta Falcons, husband Kroy Biermann.

She says she was initially surprised by the news that her family would grow by two.
"I was completely shocked," she said in August. "I had no idea. It was a natural conception, but twins do run in the family, so I guess I shouldn't have been surprised."

Related

Sticky 5575580231706502598

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

Advertisement

Join

item