Spent $150,000 on Plastic Surgery to Look Like Kim Kardashian

Meet Jordan James Parke, a 23-year-old British man and makeup artist who dropped $150,000 on lip and chin fillers, Botox and eyebrown tattoos to look like Kim Kardashian. According to The Sun, he's had his lips done a whopping 50 times.

Kim Kardashian 
Jordan James Look Like Kim Kardashian 
Umm, if you're a makeup artist, can't you just do some contouring and fake lashes to get Kim K's famous face? Or load up on lots of lipliner like Kylie Jenner?

We think the results are downright scary, but don't tell that to Jordan. "I laugh when people try to insult me by telling me I look plastic or fake," he said. "Do they think I'm going for the natural look? If I was, I'd ask for my money back."

We think you should get a refund either way because you look like nothing like Kim to us. Do you see a resemblance?

Related

Sticky 7132926999404562046

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

Advertisement

Join

item