Kendall Jenner Goes Topless

Kendall Jenner is having the best year ever. From her New York Fashion Week catwalk debut to her Vogue shoot and new book release (with sister Kylie Jenner), the 18-year-old is constantly making headlines. And she just nabbed another big magazine spread. Jenner poses sans top (and sans nearly everything else) in the new issue of Interview.



“To be honest, this is exactly what I wanted to be,” the 18-year-old star, who covers her chest and dons a sleek cat eye in the provocative new shoot, says of her modeling career. “I was always looking up to supermodels. They were, like, my superheroes.”

Jenner explains that her determination and work ethic stem from the constant support of her parents, Bruce and Kris Jenner.

“My dad is my everything. He always had the craziest speeches for Kylie and me growing up, good words to live by,” she shared, adding, “My parents brought up Kylie and me to be workaholics. That’s something I really appreciate.”



The newbie model also reveals that she picked up some serious high jump skills from her Olympian dad. “I don’t really remember, but my friend just showed me this video of when I was on the track team. I got the school record for high jump. My dad was so proud of me.” (With her lean legs and athletic body type, we’d totally peg Jenner as a track star.)

Source:people

Related

Sticky 3888665151200266091

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

Advertisement

Join

item