Christina Aguilera Skin Care

Christina Aguilera happy in her skin
Christina Aguilera happy in her skin

Singer and actor Christina Aguilera skins bebo, hot skins bebo, music skins bebo. Favorite and bebo of all is in love with her skin after getting thicker too.'My boyfriend loves my body and so do I': Christina Aguilera reveals she is comfortable in her own skin.Her figure has changed considerably over the years particularly after giving birth to her son.

Christina Aguilera Before After weight gain
Christina Aguilera Before weight gain

Christina explained: 'I have a boyfriend that loves my body. I love my body, my son is healthy and happy and that is all that matters.' and her boyfriend is also crazy for her curves.

'Women, we are definitely under a microscope and under massive scrutiny. As long as I am happy in my own skin, that is all that is all the confirmation I need.'

The Beauty Products she Can’t Live Without "Dior Creme Abricot Fortifying Cream for Nails". After all there is something which takes care of her skin.

Christina Aguilera Thicker
Christina Aguilera Thicker

Fans and critics in the cyber world aren't the only ones who've been slamming Aguilera for her fluctuating weight. In August, Kelly Osbourne had some choice words for the star on an episode of E!'s Fashion Police.

"Maybe she is just becoming the fat bitch she was born to be," Osbourne, 27, chimed in after Joan Rivers criticized the singer for a too-tight outfit. "I don't know. She was a c**t to me. She called me fat for so many f***ing years. So you know what? F**k you! You're fat too."


Christina Aguilera doesn't care what people say about her weight because both she and her boyfriend, Matt Rutler, are happy with her look.

Related

Skin Care 1246541292092523231

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

Advertisement

Join

item